Australia Permanent Residency (PR) Visa Consultant In Bangalore
Live, work and study permanently without restriction in Australia with an Australian PR visa. Apply for Australian citizenship from India with an expert Australia PR visa consultancy service agency.
Australia has always been a great choice for applicants who wish to migrate to another country. The country has many approving elements such as a flourishing economy that enables more job opportunities. Australia also guarantees a higher quality of life along with the multinational society. The country also offers a Permanent Residency Visa to immigrants with the validity of 5 years. With this, the candidate can apply for citizenship after living in Australia for a period of 3 years along with the PR Visa.
Benefits Of Applying For Australia Pr Visa
The applicant avails certain benefits when they apply for a Permanent Resident visa in Australia.
- You can be eligible for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor for family and other members for Permanent Resident
- A certain security benefit is also accessible to the applicant.
- The applicant is also qualified to receive subsidized healthcare through Medicare.
- The applicant is also eligible to study in Australia at the VET Sector or University
- The main benefits of the applicant are to live and work in Australia.
Request a Call Back
Please Visit Our Office for Best Visa Immigration Services.
On the other hand, We deliver visa services to citizens in a timely , transparent more accessible and reliable manner…
Who Are Eligible To Apply For Australian PR
The immigration process for Australia is entirely base on someone who is interested to apply for an Australian Permanent Visa along with the point system.
Points for eligibility for PR visa You must score at least 65 points The below table describes the various criteria for scoring points:
Age between 25-33 years
English proficiency (8 bands)
Work Experience outside Australia (8-10 years)
Work Experience in Australia (8-10 years)
Education (outside Australia) – Doctorate degree
Skilled spouse or de facto partner (Age, Skills & English language requirements to be met)
Spouse or de facto partner with ‘competent English’ (No need to meet Skills requirement or age factor)
Applicants without a spouse or de facto partner or where a spouse is an Australia citizen or PR holder
skills such as Doctorate or master’s degree by research in Australia
Study in a regional area
Accredited in community language
Professional year in a skilled program in Australia
State sponsorship (190 visa)
To apply for PR VISA the applicant has age criteria of below 45 years.
The applicant should have proof that they have a skilled level of experience in the English language.
Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL):
The applicant will be able to select an occupation that is listed in the SOL. This list contains all the occupations that are accepted by the country for its immigrants. These occupation lists are also updated on regular basis & also help in knowing all the changes that take place in the Australian labour market.SOL can be divided into 3 categories:
1. Medium- and long-term Strategic Skills List
2. Short-term Skilled Occupation List
3. Regional Occupations List
Key Documents Required For Australia Pr Visa Application Process From India.
- Application form.
- Report of Educational Credential Assessment.
- Character certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- 2 Passport size photos.
- Test results of IELTS/PTE Exam for English proficiency
- Proof of nomination if any
- PCC-Police Clearance Certification
- Spouse Skilled Documents (if the spouse is applying for the PR)
- Business reference letters.
What Are The Different Ways To Get Pr In Australia From India?
There are many offers that Australia gives to the applicants for applying for the PR visa card. The candidate can choose the right option depending on their requirements and eligibility. The following are the given options for the Australian PR:
Family Stream PR Visas
This is for the partner/spouse, parent or children of the Australia Citizen or Permanent Resident
Investment Or Business Stream Permanent Residence Visas
This option is for those who are ready to invest for business purposes in Australia. The eligibility to apply for a PR visa under this option is that the applicant should have the provincial Visa ( Subclass 188) for a minimum period of 1 year and also meet the financial requirement.
Work-stream Permanent Residence Visas
This visa stream option is for employers who have been sponsored by an Australian employer. This stream is divided into further categories:
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
How Can We Help You With The Australia Pr Process?
- Xonier Visa along with their qualified expertise will review your profile in detail so as to make sure that you are eligible for the skilled independent visa ( Subclass 189)
- By availing our immigration services you will be assured with the best Australian Visa advice and constant support in the process of Visa application by our most experience Australian Visa and Australian Immigration Experts.
- Migration to Australia requires a number of fees for our immigration services and also the fees for the Australian government which at the end depends upon the eligibility and the type of visas of the applicant.
- We at Xonier Visas also recommend alternate services for you in case the free assessment results show that you are not eligible for a Skilled Independent Visa.
- We also give access to our clients to directly reach out to the official website of the Australian Government for carrying out payment of fees for the Skilled independent visas ( Subclass 189)
- We prepare the applicant for the IELTS examination by giving tutorial help
- All the documents of the clients are evaluated and verified by our immigration specialist
- We provide assistance for submission in Expression of interest in DIBP
- Invitation to Apply File Preparation for Final Submission
- Regular updates and information on all the Australia Immigration News
Steps In The Pr Application Process
Step 1: Check the eligibility requirements
- Check if the applicant is eligible for the application process.
- Verify if the applicant of the occupation is present in the Occupation list.
- Check if your points fall under the required range in the points table.
Step 2: English proficiency Test
Step 3: Get your skill assessment done
Step 4: Register your expression of interest:
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa 190
- Skilled regional (provisional) Subclass 491
The two visas are permanent visas whereas the other one is a temporary visa which has a validity of five years which later will be converted to a PR visa. This information has been provided in the online application.
Step 5: Get your invitation to apply (ITA)
Step 6: Submit your PR application
Step 7: Get your clearance certificates
Step 8: Get your PR visa
Faqs - Australia Pr Visa
Is it easy to get an Australia PR Visa?
Points required for Australian PR?
Why is it easy to get a PR visa under the Skilled Migration program?
The applicant promises a better contribution to the economy and the migrant that is sponsored by the employee to have better potential to acquire the results they desire.
The client must take the option of the skilled migration stream because they have the greatest number of places for applying for a PR visa. The applicant also has much better chances under this stream only if they meet the requirement for eligibility and score points.
Therefore the most popular immigration program is in the Skilled migration stream which falls under a points-based system