Australia Student Visa Consultant In Bangalore
Xonier Visas provides premium admission counselling and visa application process services for students who aspire to study in top Australian universities.
Xonier visas provide premium admission visa application and counselling process for students who aspire to study in one of the top Australian universities. We at Xonier support the students through a course for a few months so as to make them accessible to all the virtual events that are available with us.
To study in Australia the candidate must need a student visa where they are allowed to stay and study in the country for a period of five years. The students can apply for a student visa by using the COE or Confirmation of Enrolment which is an admission letter that is given by the university. This letter is also registered under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions of Courses (CRICOS). The students can apply for their visa by either visiting the nearest Australian visa office or also by creating an online account on Immiaccount in the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP).
Top Reasons Why Study in Australia
- When a student studies in Australia it gives the value of money by offering more intensive courses and offer shorter courses.
- Australia is much more affordable when compared to other destinations and also gives a very high quality of education.
- Australia stands among the top most ranks in higher education institutions in the world.
- The institutions in Australia offer courses that are between 1, 1.5 years to 2 years.
- Study in Australia gives students a CRICOS code which depicts its global recognition.
Request a Call Back
Please Visit Our Office for Best Visa Immigration Services.
On the other hand, We deliver visa services to citizens in a timely , transparent more accessible and reliable manner…
Benefits Of Studying In Australia For Students
Students Can Bring Their Spouses/Dependents Along With Them
Work While You Study
Essential Documents Required For Australian Study Visa For Indian Students
Australia Student Visa Processing Time And Validity
- Valid passport
- Students filled Australian student visa application form (157A)
- 4 recent passport-sized photographs
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- English proficiency requirement: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, and Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) test score is valid
- Receipt of the Application fees paid
- Certificate of Enrolment (CoE) [Application/admission confirmation letter] from the applied university/institution
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC): All the international students must have covered health insurance before applying for an Australian study visa
- Police clearance certificate/character verification certificate, showing no criminal records
- Character Statutory Declaration Form
- All academic documents and work experience certificate
- Proof of financial ability to meet the cost of living (tuition fees, travel, living expenses, and return air ticket) which is around AU$19,830 (~US$15,170) for a year
- Health/Medical Certificate: International the student must submit medical check-up records from a doctor who is approved by the Australian immigration department
Students are supposed to apply for the Visa at least 12 weeks before their institution’s orientation date.
Usually, it takes 4-5 weeks to process the application once it was filed.
If the duration of the course student has applied is more than 10 months and completes by mid of December (Australian academic year), then his/her visa will expire on the 15th of March of the corresponding year. However, if the extent of their course is more than 10 months and finishes in between January and October, then the visa will be valid for 2 months following the completion of the applied course.
Top Study Programs In Australia
- Computer And Information Technology (It)
- Education And Teaching
Duration of Course
- Undergraduate Program – 3 to 4years
- Post Graduate Program- 2 years
- Masters in Research – a minimum of 2 years
Benefits Of Studying In Australia
There is nothing that Australia does not have to offer for the students who are looking to pursue their academic careers. It has some of the best universities in the world with affordable education, an attractive lifestyle, and beautiful scenic locales.
These are some of the biggest benefits of studying abroad in Australia.
- Global academic recognition
- Diversity of students
- Wide choices of subjects
- Work while you study
- Study abroad scholarships
- Enjoyable weather conditions
- No language restrictions
- Access to modern technology and innovative learning experiences.
- University of New South Wales
- University of Queensland
- Monash University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Adelaide
IELTS/TOFEL/PTE for language proficiency is a mandatory test to be taken.
The requirements may differ between the study levels and programs where the students will need to meet a minimum English language requirement along with that a minimum academic record of 65% and above in class 12. Foundations and Diploma programs are available for students who have secured below 60%. The student should have completed 18 years of age before joining a degree program.
The facilities for accommodation are given by all the universities on their respective campus. However, there are off campus accommodation facilities that are also available like rooms/flats/home stays on the basis of sharing. The students can also avail of information from the help centres of the universities about whist best options for accommodation is available to them that will suit their budget.
Here Is Some Steps To Help With Your Course Application
Step 1: Choose your course and education provider
Step 2: Apply
Step 3: Have your application processed
Step 4: Accept your offer
Step 5: Prepare for departure
Cost of Education
Under Graduate Program
Tuition Fees Per Annum
AUD 12000 -18000
AUD 15000 -45000
AUD 20,000 – 80,000
Living Expenses Per Annum
Around AUD 8000
Around AUD 8000 -15,000
Around AUD 8000 -15,000
Get In Touch With The Best Australia Student Visa Consultant in India
Most of the people, who have migrated to Australia either work, stay back, or live permanently there. The country has some world-class educational institutions that attract a number of students all over the globe every year making the chance of obtaining the Australian visa seem a long and entwine process.
FAQs About Studying In Australia
Why Should I Study In Australia?
- Australia Has Globally Recognised Courses And Institutions
- Has A Lively And Multicultural Lifestyle
- The Study Costs Is Quite Reasonbable
- Suitable Weather Conditions
How Can I Study In Australia? What Is The Enrolment Process?
What Are The Minimum Qualifications And Requirements To Study In Australia?
How Much Will It Cost To Study In Australia?
How Can I Find A Course Through Studies In Australia? How Can I Get More Information Or Enquire About Australian Courses?
How Can I Apply For An Australian Student Visa? What Requirements Do I Need To Meet?
What English Language Tests Are Acceptable For Australian Student Visas?
- There are five different tests accepted for Australian student visa applications:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Occupational English Test (OET)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE).
How Can I Apply For Scholarships In Australia?
Can I Work During My Studies In Australia?
Can I Change My Course Or Institution If I Don’t Like It?
- Understand the student’s financial obligations
- Selection of a new course or a new institution
- Considering the different visa requirement
- Book an appointment with a student adviser