Canada Pr Visa Consultant In Bangalore
Apply for Canadian citizenship with an expert Canadian permanent visa consultancy service.
Canada immigration is the most desired pathway that all the immigration applicants avail benefit socially like health facilities in Canada.
Canada PR Visa authorizes the immigrants to work and live in Canada while enjoying all the benefits on a permanent basis. Canada express entry is noticeable that the country is the most immigrant-friendly place in the world.
If the applicant is eligible and meets all the requirements of the Canada PR points scale based on their age, education, employment, etc. The country has a lot of opportunities with a lot of exciting employment possibilities along with a friendly neighborhood and a very positive working environment.
Who Can Apply A Canada Permanent Residency Visa?
An applicant must have this following eligibility to become a Canadian Citizen:
- Be a permanent resident
- Must have good language skills
- Have stayed in Canada for 3 years
- Have filed their taxes
- Pass a test on their responsibilities, rights, and knowledge of Canada
Other requirements may apply.
Request a Call Back
Consult with our experienced immigration consultants and move to your dream country. Just call on below number:
Call +91 740-625-9735
Benefits Of Applying For Canada Pr Visa
- Many employment opportunities with advances payments are available for the applicant;
- Enjoy all the benefits of citizenship and become a permanent citizen of Canada.
- Better Housing facilities, low cost of living, and an improved standard of living
- Free Education for children, benefits of retirement and get world-class health care.
- You can Sponsor your spouse/relatives to come to Canada under the Canada Express Entry.
- Lived, study and work in any of the territories or provinces of Canada Permanently
- Acquire a Canadian Passport which allows free travel Visa for more than 180 countries
Key Documents Required for Canada PR Visa from India?
One of the most important steps in the process of Canada immigration is documentation where the candidates are advised to carefully go through the entire documents so that there is no misrepresentation or any error that may put the entire process of the PR application at risk. The applicant must be aware that all the documents that they submit must be up to date and have to be submitted in a period of 60 days after they have received the invitation to apply for the PR. If the applicant has any confusion regarding the process the applicant must not hesitate to take guidance from a professional immigration consultant so that they do not make any kind of mistakes when they are filling for the ITA.
The required documents that the CIC can ask the applicant to submit before they issue a PR visa for Canada which is mandatory fall under the following requirements:
Australia Student Visa Processing Time And Validity
- Class 10th passing certificate and mark sheet, Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet ECA report, Bachelors (Degree & mark sheets) Masters (Degree & mark sheets) and IELTS Report (all documents in 1 single PDF)
- Employment Records from companies where the applicant has worked so far. The evidence should include- Reference letters from each employer, promotion letter, increment letters, salary slips of the last 3 months, and all other supporting letters of this particular designation and employer.
- English/French language test results (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF)
- Proof of funds (Bank Certification Letter along with Bank statements, Any fixed deposits, PPF, and ITR’s of last 2 years of Self – (all in a single PDF)
- Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable)
- Marriage Certificate (in case of married)
- Documents related to Divorce certificate or legal separation agreement (if separated)
- Passport Copy of the applicant (All passports till date) – starting from current to previous accordingly (all pages of all the passports in 1 single PDF).
- Medicals Acknowledgement Receipt of Self
Other relevant documents that are requested by the immigration authorities are also needed.
What Are The Pathways To Get Pr In Canada From India?
Canadian Permanent Immigration Programs
The following categories are the after ways to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident:
Express Entry Program:
Canada Provincial Nominee Programs:
Quebec Skilled Worker Program:
The most popular immigration options for those who wish to become Canadian permanent residents.
Federal Skilled Worker Class
Federal Skilled Trades Class
Canadian Experience Class
How Can Xonier Visas Help You With The Canada Pr Process?
- The Canada Immigration application process will be evaluated in the most genuine way by our RCIC Agent.
- The completion of the Complete Profile Assessment and case study.
- Education Assessment assistance from Govt. Authorities
- IELTS Examination Preparation and Tutorial
- Documentation Verification and evaluation by Immigration specialists
- Assistance in Expression of Interest File submission in CIC
- Complete Provincial Nomination Application Procedure
- Invitation to Apply File Preparation for Final Submission
- Regular updates and information on all the Canada Immigration news
FAQs - Canada Pr Visa
What is Canadian permanent resident visa?
What are the new rules for PR in Canada?
What are the new rules for PR in Canada?
How long is Canada PR valid?
The PR cards are valid for a period of five years however some are valid only for a year. The date of expiry is printed on the card. So when the PR card of the applicant expires they will not be able to use it further as a travel document.