Provincial Nomination Program Canada
Provincial Nomination Program
Most of the provinces in Canada have a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through which they select and nominate the skilled and talented individuals for permanent residency in Canada. If you apply and get selected for a provincial nomination through EE stream of a PNP, you can earn as many as 600 additional points in Express Entry. Also, other PNP streams to offer Canada PR pathway to the applicants. Find below the details regarding some key PNPs of Canada, i.e.
Apply in OINP without job offer
The Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream of Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program provides vital pathway to get PR in Canada without job offer. Here are the key requirement to apply in OINP- Express Entry HCP stream:
- Register a profile in federal express entry system
- Need to select an option of ‘Interested in moving to Ontario’ or ‘All Provinces and territories’ while creating an express entry profile
- Require receiving the notification of interest from OINP in your express entry account
Fulfil the basic criteria of Ontario’s Express Entry- HCP subcategory.
Successful applicants in Express Entry – HCP Stream get the provincial nomination and subsequently 600 additional CRS points in express entry based on the same.
Apply in Nova Scotia PNP without job offer
The Nova Scotia Demand- Express Entry Stream – Category B offers key pathway to the overseas skilled immigrants to apply Canada PR without a job offer. The NSNP- EE stream is subcategory of Nova Scotia Nominee Program of the Canadian province of Nova Scotia. You must have your profile registered in the Federal Express Entry System to apply in this stream. Create a profile in express entry and acquire at least 67 points out of 100 under any of the relevant categories of Express Entry, i.e.
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
If you are selected in Nova Scotia- EE Stream, you will get the provincial nomination and subsequently, 600 additional CRS points in express entry based on the same.
Apply in MPNP without job offer
The Skilled Worker Overseas Category of Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) allows the applicant to obtain Canada PR without job offer. The program choose foreign trained and experienced workers who have the skills needed in the local labour market, and subsequently, nominate them to receive Canadian PR visas to live and work in the province of Manitoba.
The MPNP Skilled Workers Overseas stream nominates the candidates, who show an established link to Manitoba via:
- Support of family members or friends
- Past education or work experience in Manitoba OR
- An Invitation to Apply received directly from the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
How to apply in SINP - Occupation in Demand Subcategory
The ISW – Occupation in Demand subcategory of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has been designed for the foreign skilled workers who have the skills and experience matching one of the in-demand occupations of Saskatchewan province.
Meet the below criteria
- The minimum language proficiency level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4
- At least 1 year of post-secondary education or training comparable to the Canadian education system
- At least 1 year of paid work experience in the past 10 years relevant to your field of education or training, in a skilled occupation (NOC 0, A, or B), which must reflect in the in-demand occupation list
Apply in OID stream of SINP and acquire minimum 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid. If you are selected you will get invitation to apply for a nomination from the province.