Germany Job Seeker Visa Consultant In Bangalore
When you are having trouble searching for the right job abroad and keeping in mind the decline in unemployment in Germany the job markets are in high demand in the entire world. Hence many foreigners are moving to Germany to look for jobs. It is now possible to find the right job and become a resident of Germany but however, there are a few procedures that you must follow in the beginning.
The interested candidate can apply for the Germany job seeker visa which allows individuals to stay in Germany for a particular time and look for jobs. To obtain a job seeker visa to Germany is not as easy, one must have the required eligibility and also be able to fulfill all the requirements and complete the process of applying for the visa with a lot of precision.
What Is the Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The Germany job seeker visa is a long term visa that allows an individual to stay in Germany for about 6 months and look for a job. However there are a few constraints in the eligibility of this visa and certain requirements that have to be met before obtaining this visa.
Request a Call Back
Please Visit Our Office for Best Visa Immigration Services.
On the other hand, We deliver visa services to citizens in a timely , transparent more accessible and reliable manner…
Who Needs A Germany Job Seeker Visa?
The job seeker visa depends mainly on one’s nationality and citizenship. The people who are coming from Switzerland, EEA, and the EU are allowed to enter Germany to look for a job without the need to get a visa first.
Whether or not you need a job seeker visa depends on your citizenship or nationality. Those coming from the EU, EEA, and Switzerland can enter Germany to seek a job without the need to obtain a visa first. However, there are many other countries like New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the USA whose residents are exempted from this job seeker visa. These individuals coming from these countries do not require a visa but they must have a residency permit when they arrive in Germany.
Germany Job Seeker Visa Eligibility Criteria
The Germany job seeker visa requires each applicant to follow certain criteria to be eligible to apply:
- AGE: the right age criteria should be 18 years and above to apply for this visa.
- QUALIFICATION: you are required to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a university in Germany or any other foreign degree.
- EXPERIENCE: You must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience so as to fit the eligibility criteria for this job seeker visa.
- FINANCIAL STABILITY: The applicant must show his strength to cover one’s expenses during the entire stay in Germany.
Obtaining The Germany Job Seeker Visa
After meeting the criteria for the eligibility for the job seeker visa to Germany they must also make sure that they collect all the required documents and also submit an application to the German consulate in your country.
Germany Job Seeker Visa Requirements
The documents that are required for applying your Germany job seeker visa are:
- Valid Passport
- Proof of accommodation
- Three passport format photos
- Two printed application forms filled and signed
- Proof of travel health insurance that the insurance plan must meet all the visa requirements of the German immigration.
Proof of your financial resources so that you can assure the expenses will be covered by you till your period of stay in the country through these following proofs;
- Bank statement
- Letter of a declaration stating by someone who will prove that your expenses will be covered.
- Curriculum Vitae that covers the entire education and employment history of the applicant.
- Proof of Personal Status ( marriage certificate, birth certificate of applicant, wife, and children)
- A cover letter that is written and signed by the applicant stating the purpose and the course of action of finding the job and also mentioning the duration of their stay in Germany along with the future career plans.
- Proof of Academic qualification
- Confirmation of paying the Visa Fee
- Other certain important documents that would be required in addition to the above mentioned are signed letters of recommendation and language certificates that show that the applicant can speak the German language.
Applying for a Germany Job Seeker Visa
To apply for the German Job Seeker visa, you must follow these ways;
- Complete the German job seeker visa application form.
- Make a visa appointment.
- Collect the required documents for the Jobseeker visa.
- Attend the interview at the German Embassy/Consulate.
- Pay the job seeker visa fees.
Extending the Germany Job Seeker Visa
The Germany job seeker visa cannot be extended which means that if the applicant is not able to find the job during the validity of the visa which is for 6 months then they will have to return to their home country. However, if they are able to find their job during that time then you can apply for the working visa permit and stay back in Germany.
Germany Job Seeker Visa Fee
The Germany job seeker visa fee is about €75 that is considered as a long-term visa but however, this visa fee can change anytime in the future. And the money will not be reimbursed to you in case the job seeker visa to Germany gets rejected.