South Africa Jobseeker Visa: Apply With Jobseeker Visa Expert for Indians
Hello, welcome to XONIER Visas! We are a leading immigration consultancy in Bangalore, and we specialize in helping people obtain South African Jobseeker Visas. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable consultants who can help you through the entire visa application process, from start to finish.
The South Africa Jobseeker Visa is a temporary residence permit that allows you to search for a job in South Africa for up to 90 days. If you are successful in finding a job, you can then apply for a work permit.
If you are interested in applying for a South Africa Jobseeker Visa, we would be happy to help you. Please contact us today to schedule a consultation. We are the best South Africa Jobseeker Visa consultant in Bangalore because we have a proven track record of success. We have helped hundreds of people obtain their visas, and we are confident that we can help you too.
We offer a free consultation, so there is no risk in getting in touch with us. We will answer all of your questions and help you determine if the South Africa Jobseeker Visa is right for you. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!
What is South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
South Africa Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit which is issued for 90 days initially. The visa applicant is allowed to search for a job in South Africa. On a successful employment within this period, he/she can obtain the South Africa Quota Work Permit by applying to the Department of Home Affairs of South Africa
Eligibility requirements for Job Seeker Visa
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the nominated occupation
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (Educational qualifications would be assessed by SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority).
- Need to show required fund requirements to support your stay
- Should satisfy the health and character requirements
Features of South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
- A 90 days temporary residence permit for searching a job
- If you obtain a job, can apply for South Africa Quota Work Permit
- If unable to find a job, need to return to the country of origin
- You can get your family accompanied during your stay
- After a successful five year stay can obtain South African Permanent Residency
- The permit is valid until the candidate´s employment
What are the benefits of South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
The South Africa Job Seeker Visa benefits the visa holder in many best ways.
- You along with your family can come and reside in South Africa
- Can legally stay in South Africa till you hold an employment with valid work permit
- Opportunity for obtaining South Africa Permanent Residence after a successful 5 years stay
What are the reasons to migrate to South Africa?
South Africa is World´s 3rd most inclusive country with exclusive treasures all around.
- Best weather
- Beautiful country with great lifestyle and low cost luxurious housing
- Diverse career opportunities
- Cultural diversity
- Fantastic and high level hospitality standards
- Low medical costs for best healthcare
- Top educational institutions
How do I need to apply for South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
To get started for South Africa Job Seeker Visa, follow the step-by-step process.
- Get your eligibility check for South Africa Job Seeker Visa
- Obtain required points to qualify for the visa
- Need to submit needed documents as an evidence for successful application
- Processing team performs a profile review to process further
- Qualified applications will be processed for South Africa Job Seeker Visa