South Africa Jobseeker Visa Consultant for Indian
South Africa Jobseeker Visa
What is South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
South Africa Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit which is issued for 90 days initially. The visa applicant is allowed to search for a job in South Africa. On a successful employment within this period, he/she can obtain the South Africa Quota Work Permit by applying to the Department of Home Affairs of South Africa
How long is a South African work permit valid for?
The South Africa Quota Work Permit is issued for 5 years initially and can be extended till the employment exists. Additionally, after a five years stay, he/she can obtain South African Permanent Residency.
What are the eligibility requirements for South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
The eligibility requirements for South Africa Job Seeker Visa are:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the nominated occupation
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (Educational qualifications would be assessed by SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority).
- Need to show required fund requirements to support your stay
- Should satisfy the health and character requirements
What are the features of South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
South Africa Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit which provides an opportunity to search an employment.
- A 90 days temporary residence permit for searching a job
- If you obtain a job, can apply for South Africa Quota Work Permit
- If unable to find a job, need to return to the country of origin
- You can get your family accompanied during your stay
- After a successful five year stay can obtain South African Permanent Residency
- The permit is valid until the candidate´s employment
What are the benefits of South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
The South Africa Job Seeker Visa benefits the visa holder in many best ways.
- You along with your family can come and reside in South Africa
- Can legally stay in South Africa till you hold an employment with valid work permit
- Opportunity for obtaining South Africa Permanent Residence after a successful 5 years stay
What are the reasons to migrate to South Africa?
South Africa is World´s 3rd most inclusive country with exclusive treasures all around.
- Best weather
- Beautiful country with great lifestyle and low cost luxurious housing
- Diverse career opportunities
- Cultural diversity
- Fantastic and high level hospitality standards
- Low medical costs for best healthcare
- Top educational institutions
How do I need to apply for South Africa Job Seeker Visa?
To get started for South Africa Job Seeker Visa, follow the step-by-step process.
- Get your eligibility check for South Africa Job Seeker Visa
- Obtain required points to qualify for the visa
- Need to submit needed documents as an evidence for successful application
- Processing team performs a profile review to process further
- Qualified applications will be processed for South Africa Job Seeker Visa