Sponsor your family to immigrate to Canada

Canada welcomes more than 100,000 immigrants through family sponsorship each year. 

IRCC (formerly CIC) welcomes about 80 per cent of these immigrants under the Spouses, Partners, and Children Program, and the remaining 20 per cent under the Parents and Grandparents Program. This comprehensive CanadaVisa page provides an overview on how to sponsor your family for immigration to Canada.