Follow Us:

Canadian experience class

Home The Canadian experience class

The Canadian experience class

A group of business people in the office.

The Canadian experience class

Canadian Experience Class applicants are expected to have qualities which enable them to make a rapid transition from being a Temporary Resident  to a Permanent Resident. Such applicants have knowledge of either English or French and also have the qualifying work experience.  Thousands of applicants qualify under this program each year and begin to enjoy the various benefits associated with permanent residency. This can be you.

Under the Canadian Experience Class, and individual who currently has temporary status is able to receive permanent residence if he/she meets the requirements under this stream. It is no great secret that the application process can be challenging even for the most educated applicant.

Why Apply for Canadian Experience Class?

Canada is a place where several foreign nation people live & work together. Among the lot, there are people who wish to become permanent residents of Canada for several reasons. The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) serves as an ideal immigration category for Canada’s temporary foreign workers & international graduates who wish to become permanent residents.

Who Can Apply for Canadian Experience Class?

Not every individual living in Canada can apply for Canadian Experience Class program. Only a person who lives in Canada and meets the following requirements & criteria can apply for Canadian Experience Class Program: The person who applies for Canadian Experience Class must have at least one year of skilled work experience in Canada within three years of the application date.

  • The person who applies for Canadian Experience Class must have at least one year of skilled work experience in Canada within three years of the application date.
  • The work experience in Canada should be done with proper authorization.
  • Canadian National Occupational Classification (NOC) has clearly stated & segregated what skilled work means. Skilled work experience means Managerial jobs, Professional jobs, and Technical jobs/skilled trade.
  • The work experience should be a minimum 12 months of full-time work (30 hours of paid work per week or more) or it can also be an equal amount in part-time hours.
  • The work experience gained when the candidate was a full-time student will not be taken into consideration.
  • The applicant should meet or exceed the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) or required language levels which is needed for the job.
  • The applicant should take a language test approved by the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), which would help in demonstrating the applicant’s proficiency in speaking, listening, reading and writing in English and/or French.
  • The applicant should be willing to live & work outside of the province of Quebec.
  • Though Education is not a requirement for the Canadian Experience Class, if the applicant wants to earn points for education in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) under Express Entry, he/she should provide:
  • A Canadian High School or Post-Secondary certificate, diploma or degree.
  • A completed foreign credential along with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC.

Further to this, the applicant must go through medical examination and obtain a security clearance. The Canada Experience Class Processing time takes somewhere around 6 months.

× Chat Now
Seraphinite AcceleratorOptimized by Seraphinite Accelerator
Turns on site high speed to be attractive for people and search engines.